Views:200 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-04-10 Origin:Site
The filtrate surface of liquid filter bags is treated by special singeing, which not only effectively prevents the fibers from leaving the polluted filtrate, but also avoids the excessive blockage of the filter holes caused by traditional roll pressing treatment and shortens the service life of the filter bags. All raw materials are native white, without any special bleaching and dyeing treatment, fully meet the environmental protection standards, and because of the three-dimensional filter layer of needle-punched felt, when the liquid flows through the filter bag, the particles will stay on the inner surface and deep layer of the liquid filter bag due to the deep filtering mechanism, which has a high collection efficiency for solid or colloidal particles. The uniform thickness, stable opening rate and sufficient strength of needle-punched felt make the filter bag more efficient and durable. Five threads and two needles are sewn tightly to ensure that each liquid filter bag can achieve the best filtering guarantee. It has a wide range of applications and is suitable for liquid filtration in various industries.
1. High-speed industrial sewing machine without silicone oil cooling will not cause silicone oil pollution.
2. Side leak caused by improved suture without high protrusion and without needle eye resulted in side leak.
3. All the labels marked with product specifications and models on the filter bags are easy to remove, so as to prevent the pollution of the filter bags by labels and ink in use.
4. The filtering accuracy ranges from 0.5 micron to 300 micron. The materials are divided into polyester and polypropylene filter bags.
5. Argon arc welding technology for stainless steel and galvanized steel ring. The diameter error is only less than 0.5 mm and the horizontal error is less than 0.2 mm. The filter bag made of this kind of steel ring can be installed in the equipment to improve the sealing degree and reduce the probability of side leakage.